Planning a honeymoon can be stressful, especially after the stress of planning a huge wedding. There is a lot of pressure riding on this because you want it to be the perfect vacation. This, of course, means finding a way to incorporate things for each of you, as well as some quality time together. Here are 7 ideas for honeymooners to get the most out of their Costa Rica getaway.
- Take a Romantic Hike: You are still recovering from a very exciting and hectic day, so why not do something romantic and low key together? Costa Rica has some of the most beautiful landscapes.
Take a look at the tropical rainforests and wildlife throughout Costa Rica while bonding with your new significant other. Or check out a romantic sunset while taking a long walk on one of Costa Rica’s gorgeous beaches.
- Visit La Fortuna: La Fortuna offers Honeymooners so many romantic and adventurous things to do. Start by checking out the majestic volcanoes and waterfalls.
Then, spend some romantic time with your sweetie by soaking in a natural hot spring. Or, if you’re up for a little adventure, why not try rappelling!?
- Check out the Wild Life: Costa Rica has some remarkable wildlife, making for some great honeymoon photos. Head into the rainforest, which makes up over half of Costa Rica. You are sure to find many of the native species including, sloths, various frogs, colorful birds, and the adorable capuchin monkey.
Speaking of birds, if you are into bird watching, grab your binoculars! You will be amazed by the many exotic species you will find on your honeymoon to Costa Rica.
Want something a little more structured? Costa Rica offers countless guided wildlife tours, as well as plenty of informative reservations. These are great options if you really want to leave feeling fully informed in addition to getting some unique pics.
- Head to the Beach: Of course, every trip to Costa Rica will likely include a trip to the beach! While it may be a bit stereotypical, this is what Costa Rica is known for!
Whether you want to try surfing, snorkeling, or simply relaxing in the sun, a trip to the beach is a must. You simply will not want to be a Costa Rica honeymooner without having pictures of you enjoying one of Costa Rica’s unforgettable beaches.
- Do Something Adventurous: Looking for a fun and unique way to bond as fun and adventurous newlyweds? Then Costa Rica is the ideal spot for your honeymoon! Why not bond by doing a new and exciting activity for the first time together?
Also, one of the most inexpensive and adventurous things you can do with your partner is to rent out bikes and explore Costa Rica’s beautiful landscapes, whether it’s at the beach or near the jungle the ideas are endless. Looking for something a bit more extreme?
Then check out zip lining, bungee jumping, or even paragliding down the slope of a volcano. No matter what you choose, you will be creating memories together to last a lifetime.
- Costa Rican Coffee: Costa Rican coffee is some of the best in the world. Coffee is Costa Rica’s third top export. If you and your partner love coffee, then you need to check out one of our many coffee tours. You will learn about the history of Costa Rican coffee, visit roasters, and cafes. Costa Rica’s most grown type of coffee is Arabica. There are 300 different high-quality Arabica coffees in Costa Rica. So, there will be quite a lot of coffee to try!
- Costa Rican Chocolate: Cocoa beans are naturally grown in the jungles of Costa Rica. The beans are eaten by many different animals in the jungle. If you want some of the freshest chocolate in the world, you will find many stands along the road selling fresh cocoa butter. You can also see where it’s grown at one of their many cocoa farms. You will find that the cocoa beans are contained in this fruit that you can actually eat it’s sweet and tangy white meat.
Whatever you decide to do, remember your goal is making memories together. With so many options, Costa Rica is sure to have options for all types of honeymooners. So whether you are looking for adventure and excitement, spectacular views, or low-key and romance, this is the spot for you.
If you have any questions about how to make your honeymoon special that we didn’t mention, call us at (US) 949-208-1158, or (Costa Rica) 506-2643-2182, or email us at email@example.com!