The all-day adventure package is your ultimate Costa Rica exploration! Go horseback riding, waterfall rappelling, ziplining, and more. See all of the park and have a jam-packed day!
- Person Ages 5+
- Child Ages 2-4 l Must Be Accompanied By An Adult
Zip over the rainforest!
Our canopy zipline tour in Jaco, Costa Rica is perfect for singles, couples, the family, or a large group – offering views unlike those on any other zipline tour. El Encanto Waterfall Zipline/Canopy offers the safest and most exciting zipline along the Pacific Coastline of Costa Rica, offering a double steel cable and pulley system.
This tour is a special blend of waterfall canyons, rainforests, and river valleys, with breathtaking mountain and ocean views. With over 2,000 meters (1.2 miles) and eight platforms, you will soar through the rainforest canopy, over the rivers, and across the valley.
The final cable and the longest in the central pacific zone of Costa Rica boasts a distance of over 2,000 feet and offers approximately one minute of “flight time” before an exciting landing on the last platform located at the Park Grill.
Upon arrival, you will be cheered on and welcomed by your friends and other guests in the park. This tour is best when paired with our Horseback Riding Tour or our El Encanto Waterfall Rappelling tour. Doing all three is our Three In One Nature and Adventure Tour which offers the best value!
- Family- and group-friendly
- Majestic & exotic wildlife in their natural habitat
- Certified bilingual guides
- Double safety: double steel cable & pulley system
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included within Jaco, Playa Hermosa and Herradura
• Zip among the trees, over tropical creeks and rivers, and enjoy views of the park’s beautiful flora and fauna.
• The park has the longest zipline cable in the central Pacific Coast – over one minute of flying time.
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off offered to guests who are staying in Jaco, Playa Hermosa, or Heradura
For all tours in the approved area we offer transportation for free with a minimum of two people reserving the tour.*
Transportation Included Within Jaco, Playa Hermosa, and Herradura
• Minimum 2 persons
Supplemental Ground Transportation Rates
To and From
Esterillos Este or Oeste
Pickups and drop-offs for only one person and/or for smaller groups please contact us for a transportation quote.
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking. A small amount of walking is involved. Not recommended for pregnant women. You are required to enter one of two preferred departure times (8 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.); please note this is only required as an indication. Use the“Special Requirements” field to advise information.
• 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Tour Pickup Time
• Up to 45 minutes before tour start time
• 2 hours
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled tour(s), there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled tour(s), there is a 50% cancellation fee – you will receive a 50% refund of your payment. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled tour(s), there is a 100% cancellation fee – there will be no refund. Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.