The all-day adventure package is your ultimate Costa Rica exploration! Go horseback riding, waterfall rappelling, ziplining, and more. See all of the park and have a jam-packed day!
Message from The Park at Ocean Ranch
Hello and welcome! After months of closure, it’s great to tell you that we are back, and we are open for adventure and fun in nature in our 850acre park! We ask you to understand that we are operating under different conditions. Even still, we expect to continue offering the same great personalized service that we have always delivered at The Park.
The safety of our guests and staff are our number one priority. We are following the guidelines of the Minesterio de Salud (Costa Rican) Health Department) protocols for guest and employee safety. We want all our guests take comfort knowing we are taking all measures for their safety.
During this time of Covid, we ask you to follow the following important practices throughout your adventure tour experience.
- Use a facemask. During the registration and at all time when in groups of people we require you to wear facemasks. Also, during tours where you will be grouped together with less than six feet apart, we will require you to use a mask
- Respect distances between groups and between individuals. Please maintain 6 feet of distance in all areas where permissible.
- Avoid physical contact. When possible, avoid certain close personal contact with other guests.
- Sneeze or cough away from others. Use your elbow or walk away from the group
- Wash Hands at each area where you are able. There will be gel and spray offered to you throughout your tour. Please use disinfectant whenever possible to maintain sanitary the equipment and the installations for other guests.
We look forward to hosting you group soon in The Park at Ocean Ranch
There will be plenty of time you will find spaces to socially distanced so you can enjoy the abundant nature without a facemask.
Select Your Category
Ocean Ranch Park
The Park at Ocean Ranch is an unforgettable 850-acre paradise located beside Jaco in a private river valley on the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica. We offer a unique and special mix of eco-adventure tours consisting of revving up an ATV, conquering your fear of heights on the canopy zip line, waterfall rappelling in the heart of the jungle, jumping up for a horseback ride through 3+kms of primary rainforest, or getting a blast of adrenaline from our extreme canyoning extravaganza. Additionally, you can book full- and half-day sport fishing charters, a crocodile and exotic nature boat ride, and lastly, a state-of-the-art catamaran cruise through the crystal blue waters of the Central Pacific Coast.